Join Now SketchUp Hero Competition,
SketchUp Hero competition is for Architectural students, which consists of a condensed training on SketchUp for three days and two days competition.
- Three days workshop from 09:00 to 18:00 & Two days competition
- Date: Workshop days, 17th, 18th and 19th July 2017 + Competition days 21th, 22th and 23th July 2017
- Workshop place: LRC Hall – Faculty of Medicine – Qasr Alainy (Workshop days)
- Competition place: CAD MASTERS (Competition days)
- Software: SketchUp + Vray. Prior to the event, participants are required to install software
- Hardware: All participants have to work on their own laptops in workshop days
- Registration fees: 325 EGP/participant
- 1st Winner: 15000 EGP + certificate
- 2nd Winner: 10000 EGP + certificate
- 3rd Winner: 5000 EGP + certificate
- Fans Choice: 2500 EGP + certificate
All participants will get:
- Full training on SketchUp & Vray
- 50% discount voucher for one course in CAD MASTERS
- Project completion certificate from CAD MASTERS
- Five hours free for Rendering Farm in CAD MASTERS
- The instructor is provided by CAD MASTERS.
- Gives a condensed SketchUp training.
- Acts as a coach for student on the competition day, by helping them overcome technical issues.
- Jury members are chosen from the academic staff by invitation. Heads of Department, Influential professors.
Day 1 ( 9hr)
- Basic Modeling tools
- Sections – Elevations – Importing / Exporting
- Styles – Camera – Materials – Trays
- Detailing in Modeling / Plugins
- Tasks / Activity
Day 2 ( 9hr)
- V ray Materials Basics
- Clay Render With Sun / Day shots / Test render
- Creating Mat. – Import / Load Mat. – Modify
- Create A.L Lighting systems in interior scenes
- Tasks / Activity
Day 3 ( 9hr)
- Creating interior light systems
- Test lighting – Row renders
- Mapping and settings of render
- Final renders + Modify
- Activity / Tasks