This courseware covers the concrete structures design and analysis using sap2000
- The primary objective of this courseware is to teach students how to effectively model and analysis all types of slab systems including solid slab, flat slab, paneled beams, raft foundation, tanks and high rise buildings systems.
- How to design all cases of column (Axial – Uniaxial – Biaxial) and design?
- Students will make a complete high rise building include drawings and calculation sheets how to make excel sheets.
SAP2000 10 class x 2.5 hours = 25 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Structure background is a must
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects)
60% to pass the course and receive CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.