The Revit Structure building information model combines a physical representation of the building fully associated with an analytical representation. This common, computable building model is used for structural design, drawing production, and coordination â€“ and drives third-party structural analysis applications. Revit can be used as a very powerful collaboration tool between different disciplines in the building design sphere.
This course covers the basics of Autodesk RevitÂ® Structure Users are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric design, analysis, and documentation They learn the fundamental features of Autodesk Revit Structure, learn to use the 3D parametric design tools for creating and analyzing a project, and finish with construction documentation and design visualization.
Autodesk Revit (Structure) Professional 14 class x 2.5 hours = 35 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Structure 2010 (Thomas S. Weir, Jamie D. Richardson, David J. Harrington)
- Autodesk Revit Structure Essentials
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Structure background is recommended
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects)
60% To pass the course and receive both Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.