The Revit Structure building information model combines a physical representation of the building fully associated with an analytical representation. This common, computable building model is used for structural design, drawing production, and coordination â€“ and drives third-party structural analysis applications. Revit can be used as a very powerful collaboration tool between different disciplines in the building design sphere.
This course covers advanced tools of Revit Structure, from sharing your project through to advanced content creation. Delegates are taught the advanced concepts of Structural Building Information Modelling and the advanced tools for parametric building design, documentation and basic structural analysis. We also look at links with Autodesk Structural Detailing and Robot Structural Analysis.
Autodesk Revit (Structure) Expert 14 class x 2.5 hours = 35 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Structure 2010 (Thomas S. Weir, Jamie D. Richardson, David J. Harrington)
- Autodesk Revit Structure Essentials
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Revit Structure background is a must.
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects)
60% To pass the course and receive both Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.