In this course, using hands-on exercises that demonstrate the functionality of the Autodesk Navisworks Manage features, trainees learn how to open, review, and run object-interference checks on 3D models. Students also learn how to link to task-scheduling files and create 3D construction simulations. Using the Animator tools, trainees create interactive animations. In addition, students learn how the Presenter tools can help them to create photorealistic images and animations. This course provides trainees with the skills and knowledge to use Navisworks effectively
Upon completion of this course the delegates will understand the main features and functionality of the Navisworks. The topics covered include:
- Getting started with Navisworks.
- Visual project model reviews.
- TimeLiner – creating construction simulations of project models to check the validity of construction schedules.
- Creating interactive animations.
- Presenter – basics and advanced features.
- Learn how to add true-to-life materials, lighting, and backgrounds to project models to create
- Clash Detective How to perform clash and interference tests.
Autodesk NAVISWORKS Manage 9 class x 2.5 hours = 22.5 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Primavera background is a must.
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects) 60% To pass the course and receive CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.