RevitÂ® software is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), empowering design and construction professionals to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach. Revit is a single application that includes features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction.
Revit software works the way architects and designers think, so you can develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs. You can use tools built to support Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows, capture and analyze concepts, and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction.
Revit software helps you get better construction insight from design models. Any change that you make to your design model is automatically updated throughout your documentation.
This course covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from schematic design through construction documentation. Delegates are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
Autodesk Revit (Architecture) contains (2) courses:
- Autodesk Revit (Architecture) Professional 14 class x 2.5 hours = 35 hours
- Autodesk Revit (Architecture) Expert 10 class x 2.5 hours = 25 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Essentials
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Architecture background is recommended
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects) 60% To pass the course and receive both (2) Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.