Revit MEP software is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineers. It provides an integrated design, analysis, and documentation tool to support building systems projects from concept through construction.
Trainees will learn the recommended workflows and basic skills required to navigate Revit MEP and use its tools to create and modify mechanical, piping and plumbing systems.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Set up a project; produce a building information model of a commercial design for mechanical and
- Extract 2Ddrawings for construction documents.
- Use the work sharing features to collaborate with multiple users on a single project.
- Document a project with all necessary floor plans, ceiling plans, sections, details, sheets, annotations, general notes and keynotes.
Mastering Autodesk Revit (MEP) contains (2) courses:
- Autodesk Revit (MEP) Professional 14 class x 2.5 hours = 35 hours
- Autodesk Revit (MEP) Expert 14 class x 2.5 hours = 35 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP
- Autodesk Revit MEP Essentials
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Electromechanical background is recommended
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects) 60% To pass the course and receive both Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.