This courseware covers the structural analysis and design for slabs and foundation systems using CSI programs include:
- SAP2000: This program include analysis and design (Beams – Frames – Trusses – Slabs – Tanks – Foundation)
- ETABS: This program include analysis the High Rises Buildings and design (Cores & Shear Walls) and Seismic checks (Drift Story – Displacements – Torsional Moment – Overturning Moments)
- SAFE: This program include analysis and design (Slabs – Foundation – Beams)
- CSI Column: This program include design (Cores and Shear Walls)
- AutoCAD Basics: This program include how to create project drawing DWG and PDF files by using AutoCAD program
- The primary objective of this courseware is to teach students how to effectively model and analysis all types of slab systems including solid slab, flat slab, paneled beams, raft foundation, tanks and high rise buildings systems.
- How to design all cases of column (Axial – Uniaxial – Biaxial) and design?
- Students will make a complete high rise building include drawings and calculation sheets and how to make excel sheets.
Structural Analysis Diploma 23 class x 2.5 hours = 57.5 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Structure background is a must
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects)
60% to pass the course and receive both Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.