Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional software provides structural engineers with advanced building simulation and analysis capabilities for large and complex structures. The structural analysis software offers a smoother workflow and interoperability with Autodesk Revit Structure software to extend the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process, enabling engineers to more quickly perform comprehensive simulation and analysis of a variety of structures.
This course covers the following:
- Using exceptionally powerful FEA analysis, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis calculates a wide range of structural models.
- Using a comprehensive collection of design codes, results are delivered in minutes, not hours.
- Seamless workflow with 3D bidirectional links to Autodesk companion products: provide a scalable, country-specific analysis solution for many different types of structures.
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis ProfessionalÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 12 class x 2.5 hours = 30 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- Robot Structural Analysis overview
- Robot Structural Analysis Professional Documentation
- Simulation Community
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Structure background is recommended
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects)
60% To pass the course and receive both Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.