Advance Concrete software for concrete design and detailing is built on the AutoCAD platform. Model more quickly and accurately, and generate construction drawings and deliverables. Advance Concrete is interoperable with Revit software for a connected Building Information Modeling workflow.
The course covers the following areas:
- Introduction to Reinforcement Concrete Design
- User Interface
- Using parametric Structural Elements
- Creating complex Rebar arrangements
- Creating drawing views
- Placing links and drawing bars
- Reinforcing slabs
- Working with Meshes
- RC schedules and export to MS Excel
- Drawing Generation
Autodesk Advance Concrete 6 class x 2.5 hours = 15 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers.
- Structure background is recommended
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects)
60% To pass the course and receive both Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.