AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modeling introduces students who are proficient with the 2D commands in the AutoCAD® software to the concepts and methods of 3D modeling. The training provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of 3D and explores the main features of the advanced 3D Modeling workspace in the AutoCAD software. The training allow trainee to make full visualization for 3D models.
The objective of this course are:
- Draw 3D objects; Solids, Surfaces & Meshes
- Modifying 3D objects
- 3D viewing & Camera
- 3D visualization, Lighting, Camera & Material
Autodesk AutoCAD 3D 6 class x 2.5 hours = 15 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- Mastering Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk AutoCAD Essentials
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers
- Engineering background is recommended
- AutoCAD background is a must
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects) 60% To pass the course and receive both Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.