Photorealistic rendering should have to take a great variety of factors into account, ranging from photographic knowledge to understanding the software and the many parameters you need to know in order to use it.
In this course you will apply the method of rendering in 5 steps
- Framing & checking your models
- Lighting balance
- Creating materials
- Final render
- Post production
This course contains 3 courses
- V-ray Essential Course 5 Lectures x 2.5 hours= 12.5 hours
- V-ray Advanced Course 12 Lectures x 2.5 hours= 30 hours
- Post production by Photoshop & light room 3 Lectures x 2.5 hours = 7.5 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- V-ray official guide
- Photography and Rendering with V-Ray
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers
- Architecture background is recommended
- Basic knowledge and skills in 3Dsmax design
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects) 60% To pass the course and receive CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.